Do you know this feeling, when you just can’t stop eating one particular meal of food?
Well I’ve lately got this huge obsession about oatmeal. I can’t help it, I literally have it every morning. It just tastes soooo good and I love it. That’s how I feel about oatmeal. There are so many variations and options how to prepare it. Really! You can let your creativity flow. One of my most loved combinations though is plum and cinnamon. That’s why today, I want to share my plum oatmeal recipe with you.
Excited? Let’s start cooking ;).
Prep: 10 minutes • Cook: 10 minutes • Total: 20 minutes • Difficulty: Easy • Servings: 1
- 50g rolled oats
- 250ml milk (any kind, I’ve used almond milk)
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbs. plain Greek yoghurt
- 3 Tbs. plum compote (without sugar)
- Put oats, honey, cinnamon and milk in a pot and bring to boil.
- Let it boil for five minutes then turn down heat, put on a lit and let it soak for another five minutes.
- After it is a sticky mass, put it in a bowl and mix in yoghurt and plum compote.
- Top with nuts, berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon and honey.
- Enjoy while hot.
I hope you’ve liked the recipe and in case you’ve got amazing recipes concerning oatmeal, let me know. I need to try them all!
I’d also love to see some pictures of your oatmeals.
Also if you liked this recipe and want to share it with someone, feel free to do so.
Otherwise, check out some of the other recipe posts I wrote or if you’re interested, I have a lot of information and advice on self-development and traveling as well.
Here are some handpicked posts you might like:
Want to learn a simple everyday method to stay positive? Click here.
Check out my Let’s be Happy guide and learn how to accept and let go and immediately improve your happiness.