Are you one of those who struggles a lot with eating enough veggies? Well, let me tell you, you are not alone. There are many people really struggle with getting their veggies in. They just don’t taste nice, right? Wrong! It’s all about the way you prepare them and I promise you can make even green veggies taste good. And I am about to show you how. I thought I use this opportunity to share a great recipe with you. I’ve already posted my amazing Turkish-Recipe last week which contains a lot of healthy and delicious vegetables and I’ve got another delicious this recipe for you today. It’s gonna be a Quinoa-Stir-Fry.
It’s easy to make as most of my recipes and super healthy of course, just like you want it, right?
Okay, let’s get cooking.
Prep: 10 minutes • Cooking: 25 minutes • Total: 35 minutes • Difficulty: Medium • Servings: 1
½ an eggplant
½ a courgette
1 small parsley root (or another carrot)
Handful Chinese cabbage (or other cabbage)
Handful oyster mushrooms (or normal mushrooms)
½ a can of tuna
Juice of one lemon
1 clove of garlic
1 Tsp. capsicum spices
½ a Tsp. chilli (or more if you like it hot)
1 Tsp. cumin
1 Tsp. mixed herbs
Salt and pepper
- Wash the quinoa and put it in a pot with water and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash and cut the veggies in small pieces.
- Start roasting them one by one. Beginning with eggplant, carrot and parsley root. You’d like to roast all “harder” veggies first, so everything is ready at the same time.
- After a few minutes add all other veggies. Roast everything until golden brown and then put on a lit and let it cook for five minutes.
- Once the quinoa is ready, drain it and add to vegetables. Add the tuna as well.
- Stir and roast for couple minutes and then add all spices and herbs.
- Stir again and you are done. Enjoy!
P.S.: Don’t worry if you don’t get any of the ingredients above, it’ll also taste amazing, if you use what you have at home.
Hope you all have a great week, enjoying delicious food and your amazing life.
I’d also love to see some pictures of your stir-fries so I can get cravings. LOL
Also, if you liked this recipe and want to share it with someone, feel free to do so.
Otherwise, check out some of the other recipe posts I wrote or if you’re interested, I have a lot of information and advice on self-development and traveling as well. And come back next week for more :D.
Here are some handpicked posts you might like:
How do you make vegetables taste good?