Looking for a super healthy and absolutely delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe? This Chocolate-Oat-Bowl recipe is seriously one of my most favorite breakfast in the entire world and that means a lot because I just love breekie. It is easy for preparation as well so you can simply make it on the night before and you’ll always have a great quick start in the day.
Chocolate oat bowl
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 120 ml milk (I usually use soy milk but you can take any kind)
- 1 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. whey protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. honey or agave
- 1 tsp. cacao nibs
- Handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tbs. pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. coconut grounded
- Handful of berries (any kind)
- Mix together oats, milk, cacao, whey, honey and cacao nibs and boil until it is a smooth porridge.
- Let it cool down for a bit and then put it in a breakfast bowl.
- Top it with berries, pomegranate, nuts, chia seeds, coconut and a drizzle of honey.
- Volia! It’s ready to serve. Enjoy!
Hope you have an amazing start in your day and I’d love to see some pictures of your oat versions so I can get new inspiration :D.
Also, if you liked this recipe and want to share it with someone, feel free to do so.
Otherwise, check out some of the other recipe posts I wrote or if you’re interested, I have a lot of information and advice on self-development and traveling as well.
8 easy but effective ways to find your life purpose in my Let’s Grow Guide!
Here are some handpicked posts you might like:
What is your favorite oat recipe?