Ready for these summer days? Here is an amazing overnight oat recipe to prepare for a busy summer day. So, if you love mango and strawberries, you will be in love with this delicious recipe. I combined two of my favourite summer fruits and created that deliciousness of a breakfast.
Let’s dig in, what you say?
Sommer is, besides spring, my favourite season of the year.
It’s warm and sunny, you can spend most of the day outside and most importantly, it’s the time, when my favourite fruits are growing.
And because I have especially a big love for strawberries, I want to share this amazing breakfast oats recipe with you guys.
Mango and Strawberry Oats
Prep: 15 min • Soak: Overnight • Total: 1 night • Difficulty: Easy • Servings: 1
- 60g oats
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbs. honey
- 2-3 tbs. Greek yoghurt (with flavour, if you like)
- ½ a mango
- Handful of strawberries
- 4 raspberries
- Shredded coconut
- 4 pecan nuts
- Mix oats, chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and water and fill it in a jar.
- Let it soak for a bit until most of the liquids are gone.
- Then add the yoghurt and fruits one by one.
- Finally drizzle with some honey and decorate with shredded coconut, raspberries and pecan nuts.
- Leave it in the fridge for the night and enjoy in the morning.
Hope you have an amazing summer day, enjoying delicious food and your amazing life. And I’d love to see some pictures of your oat versions so I can get new inspiration :D.
Also, if you liked this recipe and want to share it with someone, feel free to do so.
Otherwise, check out some of the other recipe posts I wrote or if you’re interested, I have a lot of information and advice on self-development and traveling as well.
Here are some handpicked posts you might like: