Ready for those hot summer days? I know what you think now: Ice cream time! But what a shame that having this delicious, cold and sweet treat doesn’t really go along with your beach body. Well, no worries, I got you covered. These refreshing frozen fruit bowl will blow you away. It latterly tastes like ice cream and it is super healthy. Sound’s too good to be real? I tell you, it isn’t. Try yourself and see. After tasting this honey melon peach bowl, you will never want to have ice cream again. I promise.
So, let’s do it. Let’s make healthy Ice cream, all you need is some frozen fruits and a blender.
Honey melon – Peach Bowl
Prep: 5 min • Total: 5 min • Difficulty: Easy • Servings: 1
- ¼ frozen honey melon
- 2 frozen peaches
- 50 ml milk (I use almond milk)
- Anything you like as toppings
- Put everything in a blender. Make sure that before you freeze your fruits, you cut them in pieces, otherwise you’ll crush your blender.
- Now blend until you get an ice cream consistence.
- Scoop it in a bowl and top with whatever you like.
- Enjoy and believe it or not but you get to eat this whole bowl of ice cream all by yourself!
Hope you all have a great week, enjoying delicious food and your amazing life.
I’d also love to see some pictures of your bowls so I can get cravings. LOL
Also if you liked this recipe and want to share it with someone, feel free to do so.
Otherwise, check out some of the other recipe posts I wrote or if you’re interested, I have a lot of information and advice on self-development and traveling as well.
Here are some handpicked posts you might like:
Find your creativity with my Let’s be Happy Guide!
What is your favourite fruits, maybe I can try do a fruit bowl with them next time?