It’s time for some delicious lunch ideas, don’t you think?!
In this post of my Let’s Cook! series, I have a all-time favourite lunch recipe for you.
Sweet Potato Curry Recipe
Sweet potato is not just very delicious but also a healthy and nutritious source of carbohydrates. It gives you the energy you need to manage your day successfully and feel full a long time.
In addition, it is a good alternative to common potatoes, in case you’re looking for a change.
Prep: 10 min • Cook: 20 min • Total: 30 min • Difficulty: Easy • Servings: 4
- 2 medium size sweet potato
- 2 carrot
- 1 courgette
- 1 eggplant
- ½ a broccoli
- 2 capsicums (any colour)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbs. curry spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. chili (more if you like it hot)
- Wash and cut all vegetables in pieces ready to eat.
- Add them one by one in a sauce pan and roast quickly und till golden.
- Now add coconut milk and some water.
- Let everything cook for 15 minutes.
- Time to add garlic and spices.
- Finally, get a blender and mash it 2 to 3 times so it is a bit saucier. There should be junks left though.
- Let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! Be careful, could be hot.
I hope you liked this recipe and have now another dish you can prepare to stick to your healthy lifestyle.
See you soon!