Terms & Conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://shop.tarafischer.org .
(2) In the case of the contract conclusion the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons “Order”.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”.
5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee” or “buy”.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our AGB by E-Mail. You can also view the general terms and conditions at any time at http://tarafischer.org/copyright-page/terms-conditions/ . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. Delivery will take place within 15 working days at the latest. In case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Please note: the right of withdrawl does not apply to digital products. As of multiple reasons, we cannot take back digital products.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
*End of the withdrawal instructions.*
§7 withdrawal form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
Only German and English are available as the contract language.
Our postcards have a special guarantee only valid upon arrival. If the quality does not meet your expectations we are happy to refund you the money and you can keep the postcard for free.
The guarantee for guides lasts 14 days. We are sad to hear you are not happy with the guides. However, if you didn’t learn anything new than of course we gladly refund you your money and send you an apology postcard for free.
To make use of the guarantee please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line as following “Guarantee *insert product*”.
Please note, if you make use of the guarantee for our guides, you might send back the guide as described above in the instruction on withdrawal.
*Status of the Terms & Conditions Jun.2019